Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Wanted You To Know

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to come to my lucrative piece of internet real estate. This blog is for all who want to invest in themselves and the prosperity of their communities, environments, and most important their families. This all starts with GOD. Your acknowledgement of GOD as being in control of your life and to humble yourself to find out your purpose of being here, is the key request that we will ask of you to take part of as your first task. Buy a notebook or gather a pile of paper together and something to write with. Set up you a journal to record a summary of everyday from this point forward, so you can remember this journey and tomorrow we start on your quest to reach financial independence. Example of your first entry could be:

11/18/2008 7:08p.m GOD I know you are in control of my life, I accept this and have gather this notebook (or papers, you could just use your computer) to request that you reveal to me my purpose. From this day forward I invite you take control of my life. I was told about JESUS CHRIST and how he paid with his life the wages for my sins, I am a sinner and I except that he was resurrected from the dead and that he sits at your right hand FATHER, I am a child and I don't know why you created me, you know my purpose. I accept the CHRIST as my LORD and SAVIOR. Blessed me by revealing my purpose, give me a discerning heart, wisdom, knowledge, and resources so I know how to operate as the creation that you made me to function as. From this day forward I will try to record the summary of my days every night before I go to bed every evening. Thank you.

No comments: